Carolina Living

7 cute beach towels to use this summer

<p></p>

It's practically summer, and it is time to hit the beach. Check out these stylish and fun beach towels that will automatically get you excited for beach season.

Round Beach Towel, $39, Etsy

Source: BeachEssentials Etsy Shop

Circular towels are on trend at the moment. Try something new and bring some personal style to the beach this year. 

Woven Cotton Beach Towel, $19.99, H&M

Source: H&M

This woven cotton fabric towel from H&M is very simplistic and stylish. The fringe on the ends adds a fun touch. 

Evergreen Medallion Beach Towel, $13.49, Target

Source: Target

Stand out with this patterned towel from Target. The dark and light blue shades along with the cool pattern make for a great statement piece for a beach day.

Graphic Beach Towel, $17.99, H&M

Source: H&M

The colors on this towel automatically make me think of summertime. The palm trees and bright colors make this a perfect towel for every beach lover.

Leave Me Alone Towel, $10.90, Forever 21

Source: Forever 21 

Sometimes, we just want solitude on our beach days. Add some humor to your day with this graphic beach towel - and at that price, it can't be beat.

Lemon Patterned Towel, $17.99, H&M

Source: H&M

When life give you lemons, put them on a beach towel. This citrus themed beach towel will add some fun and brightness to your day by the pool. 

Graphic Beach Towel, $17.99, H&M

Source: H&M

"Salt in the air, sand in my hair" is the motto of every beach lover. Unleash your inner mermaid with the ultimate summertime beach towel.   

If you're laying out by the pool or heading out for a beach trip, consider some of these styles to add to your collection of beachwear. These towels can also make great gifts for any friends and family that consider the beach a second home. Beach towels keep you dry and provide another display of personal style.