The Onyen

4 things only girls with ears will understand

Lets face it; there are 26 Things Only Girls Who Wear All Black Will Understand and 18 Things Only Professional Nappers Will Understand. Everyone else simply just doesn’t get it. Here are an arbitrary number of things that all girls with ears know.

Disclaimer: If you are NOT a girl with ears PLEASE STOP READING. You are not invited. If you’re not a girl with ears then there is truly no way for you to relate to this article.

1. We are the BEST listeners. If you’ve got a girl with ears in your life, hold on to her. She will almost always hear what you’re saying, because that’s biologically how ears work.

2. Having ears is both a blessing and a curse. Sometimes, we girls with ears have to hear things that we honestly don’t want to hear. Sure, we can listen to music and jokes and our burps, but that one professor that just told us to stop burping in class? We definitely could have lived without that.

3. We sometimes have our ears pierced! If you’re a girl with ears you’re probably also a person with an individual personality. You should flaunt that individual spunk and stick some needles through your lobes. You can pierce your cartilage, tragus or whatever the other parts of your ear are called! You can also not pierce your ears. Having ears is great, am I right, ladies?

4. We clean our ears. Sometimes our lady ears get dirty. The best way to clean them? A good, strong Q-tip. Don’t stick that tiny magical cotton swab too far into your ear cavity; don’t want to bust your eardrum!

There are some things that only girls with ears can truly understand. If you’re one of us, congrats! If you’re not, we hate you!