Police log for August 21, 2014

Someone committed credit card fraud at 1801 N. Fordham Blvd. at 1:02 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone was arrested for impaired driving, failure to maintain lane control and not having an operators license at the 100 block of Jones Ferry Road at Barnes Street 3:57 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The driver had a learner’s permit and was not driving with a licensed passenger as is required, the report states.

• Someone reported trespassing at the 100 block of West Main Street at 2:14 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The suspects were issued trespass warnings, the report states.

Someone reported a hit-and-run among three bicyclists outside a Harris Teeter at the 200 block of North Greensboro Street at 6:00 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Two bicycles with a combined value of $840.00 were damaged, the report states.

• Someone reported a bat in their house at the 1500 block of of Pathway Drive at 11:28 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The officer responding was unable to locate the bat, but told the residents to contact animal control and advice them that there was a bat in their residence, the report states.

Someone reported a loud noise at the 300 block of Estes Drive at 12:09 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

A person was walking around outside and screaming into a cell phone, the report states.