Police log for September 10, 2014

• Someone communicated threats at 347 S. Estes Drive at 8:15 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported an incident of breaking and entering at 664 Brookview Drive at 7:57 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered through an unlocked door and stole $120 in cash, reports state.

• Someone reported a loud noise coming from a car alarm at 106 N. Elliott Road at 10:27 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone found a wallet in a gas station at 1201 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 6:40 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The wallet, valued at $25, contained credit and debit cards, valued at $20, and $12 in cash, reports state.

• Someone reported a loud party in the 100 block of Colson Street at 12:50 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person said they would not let anymore people in and lower the music, reports state.

• Someone reported misdemeanor larceny at the Harris Teeter on the 300 block of N. Greensboro St. at 6:22 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole meat, produce, bread, cat food and other food products, valued at a total of $270.33, reports state.

• Someone reported misdemeanor larceny at Avery Residence Hall at 10:44 p.m. Sunday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.