Police log for Jan. 26, 2015

• Someone stole merchandise from a Food Lion located at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 10:40 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person concealed and consumed beer, ice cream, milk and a deli sandwich while in the store, reports state.

• Someone was found in possession of marijuana and cocaine on the 100 block of South Camellia Street and South Della Street at 6:04 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person attempted to evade police by speeding away in a vehicle, the report states.

• Someone reported a stolen wallet at the Harris Teeter on the 300 block of N. Greensboro St. at 11:15 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person left a wallet on the checkout counter, and video footage later recovered shows someone going through the same checkout line a few minutes later and taking the wallet, the report states.

• Someone refused to pay at Dry Clean Warehouse located at 2801 Homestead Road at 5:46 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person didn’t pay their charge of $44.45 after an argument about the cleaning, the report states.

Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 200 block of Pinegate Circle between 10 a.m. and 4:10 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole jewelry and electronic equipment valued at a total of $2,780, the report states.