Police log for Feb. 16, 2015

Someone damaged property on the 100 block of Ashley Forest Road at 3:39 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged a door frame, radio, box fan and a broom, reports state.

Someone committed misdemeanor larceny at a Food Lion on the 100 block of N.C. 54 at 9:27 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person grabbed a tub of cheddar popcorn, valued $3.99, and fled the store in a vehicle.

• Someone reported property damage at Coker Hall at 5:34 p.m. Saturday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone reported underage possession of wine at UNC’s Granville Towers South at 12:23 a.m. Saturday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone reported underage consumption of alcohol at Granville Towers South at 2:01 a.m. Feb. 7, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone reported trespassing at Ehringhaus Hall at 12:35 a.m. Sunday, according to the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone committed larceny from a vehicle in the Cobb parking deck at 5 p.m. Thursday, according to the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone was in possession of drug paraphernalia at Finley Golf Course at 1:23 p.m. Thursday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.