Police log for Feb. 19, 2015

• Someone pried up the stop arm at the entrance to the Carr Mill Mall parking lot between 7 p.m. Sunday and 7:30 a.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone pushed a shopping cart into a vehicle at 201 S. Estes Drive at 4:34 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The damage was estimated at $500, the report states.

• Someone reported the theft of groceries at the 700 block of Pritchard Avenue Extension at 11:10 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The groceries were valued at $10, reports state.

• Someone stole a cell phone at a gym at 120 S. Estes Drive between 2:30 p.m. and 4:50 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The phone was valued at $500, reports state.

• Someone reported a disturbance at the 300 block of Smith Level Road at 6:05 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person said his roommate was yelling and threatening him, reports state.

• Someone reported a missing juvenile at the 100 block of BPW Club Road at 3:21 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported larceny from Phillips Hall at 8:08 p.m. Monday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone reported a person possessing and concealing drug paraphernalia at the Stadium Drive Parking Lot at 12:37 p.m. Tuesday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.