Police log for March 24, 2015

Someone reported loud noise at a residence at the 1000 block of Smith Level Road at 12:29 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. 

A neighbor had the volume on his computer too high, reports state. 

• Someone broke and entered a vehicle in a parking lot at the 600 block of Jones Ferry Road at 3:35 p.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. 

The person stole over $1,000 in property from the vehicle and caused about $600 in damage, reports state. 

• Someone reported an intoxicated subject at a restaurant at the 200 block of East Franklin Street at 7:24 p.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The intoxicated person was not disruptive but was asked to leave, reports state. 

• Someone was driving while impaired at the 100 block of of Culbreth Road and Cobble Ridge Drive at 3 a.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. 

The person was arrested after performing poorly on sobriety tests, reports state. 

• Someone reported a suspicious condition in a parking lot at the 100 block of North Merritt Mill Road at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. 

The person said there was what apparently was a poison trap for small rodents in the parking lot, reports state.

• Someone reported a dispute at an apartment complex at the 200 block of Barnes Street at 9:01 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. 

One of the individuals involved in the dispute was intoxicated, reports state.