Police log for April 20, 2015

Someone reported misuse of 911 at the 5600 block of Chapel Hill Road at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone shoplifted more than $30 worth of items from Southern Season at 201 S. Estes Drive at 4:30 p.m. Thursday and was trespassed from the store, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole mustard, toffee, cookies and a cookbook, all of which was later recovered, reports state.

• Someone was trespassed from a parking lot at 100 W. Rosemary St. at 7:10 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was drinking on the premises, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person chasing after them behind a building at 19 Cobb Terrace at 9:31 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music at 132 S. Columbia St. at 1:55 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The music was so loud it could be heard from the street, reports state.

• Someone stole money from the tip jar at a business at 305 W. Rosemary St. at 1:55 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $20 in cash, which was later recovered, reports state.

• Someone picked a cell phone up off the ground and walked off with it at 304 S. Columbia St. between 3 a.m. and 4:08 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The cell phone, valued at $400, was later recovered, reports state.