Police log for Sept. 10, 2015

• Someone committed larceny at the Walgreens at 1500 E. Franklin St. at 2:33 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole four packs of cigarettes, valued at $19.00 in total, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 900 block of Emory Drive between the hours of 8:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole electronics including laptops and camera equipment worth $6,366.98 in total, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on Shepherd Lane between 6:45 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window, causing $150 in damage, reports state.

• Someone damaged a vehicle on the 100 block of Sue Ann Court between 10:30 a.m. Monday and 7:39 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person vandalized a van by breaking its windows, slashing its tires and spray-painting it with graffiti, reports state.

• Someone damaged a vehicle on the 200 block of Old Fayetteville Road between 5:00 p.m. Tuesday and 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person broke the rear passenger side window of the vehicle, causing $250 in damage, reports state.

• Someone damaged property at the UNC Ronald McDonald House at 11:09 a.m. Tuesday, according to the Department of Public Safety.