Police log for Sept. 11, 2015

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 407 E. Franklin St. between 2 a.m. and 2:24 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a checkbook and sunglasses, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at 1801 Fordham Blvd. between 8:41 a.m. and 9:26 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person found a purse, stole cash and a money order worth $2,400 in total and returned the purse to where they found it, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 150 E. Rosemary St. between 3:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window, causing $200 in damage, and stole $120 in cash, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 2700 block of Homestead Road at 4:05 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window, causing $150 worth of damage, and stole a laptop, valued at $400, and Beats headphones, valued at $250, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at a service station at 201 S. Estes Drive at 9:52 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole an iPhone, valued at $250, reports state.

• Someone drove while impaired at 700 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 2:01 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.