Police log for Sept. 18, 2015

• Someone drove while impaired at 410 E. Franklin St. at 2:33 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 300 block of North Columbia Street at 6:40 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone damaged property on the 100 block of Little Branch Trail at 1:52 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person caused $30 in damage to the screen of a door in an attempt to break into a residence, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at St. Joseph CME Church at 510 W. Rosemary St. at 4:06 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person caused a disturbance and took food, valued at $15, reports state.

• Someone shoplifted at the Food Lion at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 5:27 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person attempted to conceal wine, Doritos and sausages, valued at $11.78 total, and leave the store, reports state.

• Someone possessed and concealed drugs at Granville Towers South at 12:11 a.m. Tuesday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone drove while intoxicated at the intersection of Ridge Road and Stadium Drive at 2:56 a.m. Wednesday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety.