Police log for Sept. 28, 2015

• Someone reported a burglary on the 800 block of Old Fayetteville Road at 8:07 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person kicked in and destroyed an exterior and two interior doors, causing $300 worth of damage in total. The person also stole an iPhone 6, valued at $600, reports state.

• Someone reported cyberstalking on the 700 block of Hillsborough Road at 9:49 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone committed larceny at 601 W. Main St. at 10:12 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole a tip jar containing $40 in cash and left the area in a white SUV, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 200 block of Laurel Avenue at 2:18 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone committed larceny at Food Lion at 104 N.C. Highway 54 at 4:59 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole a bottle of wine, valued at $11.99, reports state.

• Someone was aggressively panhandling at 828 E. Franklin St. at 3:08 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone stole a scooter at the Public Safety building at 7:20 p.m. Thursday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone consumed alcohol underage at Granville Towers at 12:48 a.m. Friday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone consumed alcohol at Granville Towers at 1:13 a.m. Friday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone consumed alcohol underage at Granville Towers at 1:44 a.m. Friday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone consumed alcohol underage at Ehringhaus Residence Hall at 2:50 a.m. Saturday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone committed larceny from a motor vehicle at the N.C. Botanical Garden at 3:07 p.m. Saturday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone was trapped in an elevator at Carmichael Residence Hall at 2:59 a.m. Sunday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.