Police log for Oct. 5, 2015

Someone committed larceny on the 100 block of Camelot Drive at 5:52 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $300 in cash while someone was buying a vehicle, reports state.

• Someone stole a vehicle on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street at 5:58 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole keys from a sorority house and then took a vehicle, valued at $10,000, from the parking lot, reports state.

• Someone reported a loud party on the 700 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 11:46 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone stole a street sign on the intersection of Mitchell Lane and McDade Street at 8:30 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person pulled up a post and stole a sign, valued at $50, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle on the 400 block of Jones Ferry Road between the hours of 12:05 a.m. and 2:50 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole $50 in cash, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music on the 100 block of High Street at 10:36 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone possessed marijuana at McDougle Middle School at 900 Old Fayetteville Road at 10:21 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.