Police Log for Nov. 23, 2015

• Someone was trespassed at Sup Dogs at 107 E. Franklin St. at 1:56 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music on the 200 block of Church Street at 12:07 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person who reported the incident lived on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street, reports state.

• Someone requested money to pay a fraudulent bill from Cafe Carrboro at 401 E. Main St. at 10:15 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person called Cafe Carrboro and demanded they pay a fraudulent $699.98 bill from Progressive Energy. The person said if they did not pay the bill within 45 minutes the power would be shut off, reports state.

• Someone pulled fire alarms at a residence on the 100 block of West Cameron Avenue on at 12:14 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny at the Chapel Hill Public Library at 100 Library Drive at 1:14 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a cellphone, valued at $300, and keys, valued at $50, reports state.

• Someone drove while impaired and hit another vehicle on the 2000 block of Homestead Road at 1:17 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a dog left in a vehicle on the 200 block of South Estes Drive at 7:17 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.