Police log for Dec. 2, 2015

• Someone reported that a student brought a stun gun to East Chapel Hill High School at 500 Weaver Dairy Road at 11:42 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone trespassed at the Staples at 1710 E. Franklin St. at 4:19 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone stole alcohol from the Circle K at the 100 block of N.C. 54 at noon on Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole two 24 oz. beer cans, valued at $5, from the gas station, reports state.

• Someone trespassed at the McDonald’s at 409 W. Franklin St. at 5:34 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported an injury to personal property at the 100 block of Lindsay Street between the hours of 6:01 p.m. Sunday and 7:00 a.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The back windshield of the person’s car was shattered and caused $500 in damage, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at 140 West Franklin Street between the hours of 1:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a scooter and abandoned it when they couldn’t get it started, reports state.

• Someone solicited without a permit at the 300 Block of Tenney Circle at 4:00 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.