Police log for Feb. 5, 2016

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 100 block of Johnson Street at 8:22 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person kicked in the back window, causing $100 worth of damage, reports state.

• Someone damaged property at 500 block of West Franklin Street at 12:50 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person spray-painted a vehicle, causing $200 worth of damage, reports state.

• Someone was trespassed on the 500 block of Sykes Street at 2:37 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny from a convenience store at 1501 E. Franklin St. at 7:39 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $20 from someone, reports state.

• Someone had an open container of vodka at 100 W. Franklin St. at 8:35 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone disturbed the peace on the 100 block of Johnson Street at 1:31 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was banging on someone’s bedroom window, reports state.

• Someone reported gun shots on East Longview Street at 3:53 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed misdemeanor larceny at a restaurant at 404 W. Weaver St. at 10:35 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole a cell phone, valued at $850, reports state.

• Someone drove while impaired on the 100 block of N.C. Highway 54 and Walden Drive at 5:48 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.