Police log for April 19, 2016

• Someone committed larceny at the Harris Teeter at 310 N. Greensboro St. at 1:34 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole $25.43 worth of items, which were returned, reports state.

• Someone drove while impaired on the 500 block of N.C. Highway 54 at 2:10 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone damaged property on the 100 block of Lloyd Street at 5:58 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person damaged a glass door, causing $500 worth of damage, reports state.

• Someone trespassed on the 100 block of Lloyd Street at 6:23 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone trespassed at Club Nova at 103 W. Main St. at 10:51 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 400 block of Walnut Street between 9:30 a.m. and 6:44 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person kicked in the back door, causing $200 worth of damage, and stole a PlayStation 3, valued at $150, a TV, valued at $100, earrings, valued at $200, and $5 worth of fireworks, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle in a parking lot at 980 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 10:06 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person smashed the windows of the vehicle, causing $700 worth of damage, and stole $207 worth of items, reports state.