Medium

'Game of Thrones' merchandise perfect for any fan

<p></p>

"Game of Thrones" recently concluded its sixth season. 

It's crazy to think that we won't see our favorite characters until next spring. However, we will get a glimpse of what might come in future seasons at Comic-Con 2016. 

To honor the devoted fans of "Game of Thrones," I've collected a few pieces of merchandise that would be perfect for any lover of GoT. 

First off, you have to make a sigil for your house. Use Join The Realm to customize your own graphic to use. 

Source: Join The Realm

House T- Shirt

If you don't feel like repping your own house, you can stay loyal to the houses featured in the books and on the show. This shirt is great for those times when you're rewatching episodes or just feel like showing your GoT pride. 

Source: Etsy

'Winter is Coming' Sweatshirt

If you happen to be aligned with House Stark, this sweatshirt will be perfect for upcoming fall nights. 

Source: Etsy 

Map of Westeros

Source: Target

If you're a GoT geography nerd like I am, this map of Westeros is a great addition to any TV room or place you like to show off your passion for the Westerosi realm. 

Direwolf Stuffed Animal

Source: Walmart

In my opinion, direwolf cubs are one of the cutest things in Westeros. Unleash your inner Stark by keeping one of these plushes in your GoT stash. 

Tyrion Lannister Quote T-Shirt

Source: Box Lunch

So many Tyrion quotes...so little time. As a fan favorite of the show, Tyrion shows his wit and intelligence in a unique and entertaining way. This shirt includes one of my personal favorite Tyrion quotes from season one. 

Game of Thrones Sigil Blanket

Source: HBO Shop 

...And we're back at it again with the sigils. As a fan of both "Game of Thrones" and "Harry Potter," I love merchandise regarding house symbols. This cotton blanket from the HBO Shop shows off numerous sigils from the Westeros. Doesn't it make you want to cuddle up on the couch and rewatch the whole series all over again?

With this merchandise, you can ignore the fact that the next season of "Game of Thrones" won't be back until 2017 and the announcement saying there are only two seasons left.