Campus Calendar Today

noon -- The Sonja H. Stone Black Cultural Center will host an Around the Circle on "Natural Beauty in a Material World." In today's materially centered society, little emphasis is placed on natural beauty. What constitutes "natural beauty"? What images does it evoke? And what stigmas does it carry? Stop by for this discussion.

6 p.m. -- The Wesley Foundation will host dinner and a discussion on scripture at 214 Pittsboro St.

6 p.m. -- An Interview Skills Workshop will be held in 106 Gardner Hall with Shawn Graham from University Career Services. The event is sponsored by the Education Excellence Committee of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

7 p.m. - Come join Student Television for Premiere Night! See all new shows, all night long. And there's free food. You also have the chance to be on live TV and win prizes! Stop by the STV studio (in the Union Annex) until 1 a.m. STV is Channel 22 on campus and Channel 4 off campus.

7:15 p.m. -- Come out to the last general body Habitat for Humanity meeting of the semester in 111 Carroll Hall. Find out what Habitat has been up to and about the exciting Winter Break trip.

8 p.m. - The Carolina Production Guild, UNC's filmmaking group and resource group, will meet in Swain Hall.

9:30 p.m. -- Groove Phi Groove Social Fellowship, Inc. will hold an interest meeting in Union 208.