The Lowdown on Saturday's Basketball Game

Game:

Time: Saturday, 4 p.m.

Location: Rupp Arena

Radio: 100.7 FM, WCHL-1360 AM

Television: CBS

Keys for UNC: Keep the turnovers to a mininum. The Tar Heels have improved in their last two games on intensity and shooting, but their number of TOs is still too high. Point guard Melvin Scott had three against Georgia Tech and didn't have any assists. The Tar Heels also have to continue to shoot better. They hit 51 percent of their shots in Sunday's game; they must shoot well to stay in the game.

Keys for Kentucky: The Wildcats will be the most athletic team that Tar Heels have seen. A season-ending injury to forward Jason Parker has Kentucky running a three-guard lineup, one that could potentially give the Tar Heels fits. If the Wildcats can keep the ball going to their stars, they should have an easy outing. The combination of Tayshaun Prince and Keith Bogans is pretty tough to tame; they're averaging 33.4 points a game.

UNC Bench: Brian Morrison was huge off the bench for the Tar Heels last time out. He posted a career-high 21 points and shot 6 of 8 from behind the arc.

Kentucy Bench: Center Marvin Stone contributed 13 points in Wednesday's 99-57 victory against VMI. Guard J.P. Blevins had three steals and two assists.

Prediction: Kentucky 80, UNC 70

Compiled by Rachel Carter