Come Out to the Pit Friday to Learn More About Latter-Day Saints

As we enjoy the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, you all might hear a lot about the Mormons -- the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Well, I am Mormon, and I thank God each and every day for all of the blessings He has given me, especially those that come through His gospel. Some of you may have questions about who we are and what we believe in, so I just want to invite you all to find out more about us. You can never judge a book by its cover, as I found out for myself. For two years, I had the great privilege of being able to serve my wonderful brothers and sisters in Colombia. For many years, I had heard bad things about Colombia, but once I was there, I realized how wrong my preconceived notions were, and I met some of the most wonderful people ever. This goes to show that we always have to find out for ourselves. Many times, we will be surprised. Please e-mail me at jlouchez@email.unc.edu if you have any questions about us or come by the Pit table Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to find out more. Please take care of yourselves, and may the Lord bless you always.

Johann Louchez

Sophomore

Business Administration