The Lowdown On Sunday's Basketball Game

Game:

Time: 3:30 p.m.

Location: Cameron Indoor Stadium

Radio: 100.7 FM, WCHL-1360 AM

Television: ABC

Keys for UNC: Play hard for 40 minutes. The Tar Heels managed to hang around with the Blue Devils for the two teams' first meeting Jan. 31 before Duke took off and put the game out of reach. North Carolina's only chance to win is if Duke plays badly and Jason Williams can't hit his shot. If the Tar Heels take care of the ball and don't make silly mistakes, they could still escape Cameron with their pride intact.

Keys for Duke: Give the ball to Williams. Or Mike Dunleavy. Or Carlos Boozer. Or Chris Duhon. With the Blue Devils' attack, there's only so much their opponents can do defensively. But in the games they've lost, Williams has been shut down and struggled on the free throw line. The rest of the team is lethal, but Williams remains the key.

UNC Bench: Jackie Manuel has continued to improve with a good defensive effort and 16 points Wednesday. UNC will need Manuel and Brian Morrison to be at the top of their games when they face Duke's backcourt.

Duke Bench: With Matt Christensen's seven-year Duke career (two years as a missionary and redshirt) closing, Dahntay Jones won't start. Jones is a defensive force who caused UNC all kinds of problems in January.

Prediction: Duke 93, UNC 69

Compiled By Rachel Carter