The executive branch of student government is releasing its Summer Report today which will provide a look at the progress made on Student Body President J.J. Raynor's platform planks since she took office.

Most of the administration's platform planks like creating an electronic academic advising system a campus wiki and student pick-a-prof system" have been planned and discussed but not yet completed.

""J.J.'s goal was to be 50 percent done with platform by the end of summer"" said Todd Dalrymple, student body vice president. We're near our goal with work that needs to be done.""

The 71-page report explains how some projects" such as establishing a dance minor and allowing juniors to participate in C-START a program where students plan and teach  their own courses" have proved difficult to implement.

The goal of a dance minor has shifted to finding more space for dancers to practice on campus — a goal which the administration called ""steps toward the minor.""

""We've had nothing we've had to give up on completely"" Dalrymple said. We've just had to get creative with some things.""

Raynor's administration also has created new bodies including an accessible education task force" a global university committee and a transfer student task force.

The report has a much more conversational tone than past administrations' reports" including a section written in first person by officers and committee chairmen examining their work.

""We think adding the administration's personality to the work is important" Dalrymple said. We want to establish the philosophy of the administration" and we think this helps us do that.""

Raynor and Dalrymple performed the majority of the administration's work this summer while committees were out of town.

The report also discusses how Raynor and Dalrymple will delegate many of the projects they worked on this summer to various committees.

Student Body Secretary Andrew Daub said the administration tried to make the document accessible by breaking it down by committee.

""If someone is interested in the environment" they can go directly to that section he said.

Daub said the document's length is the result of how much material it had to cover.

Let's be real we're all students and we don't read 70-page documents for pleasure Daub said. But it has to be comprehensive" so it can't be a short document.""

The report will be posted on student government's Web site at studentorgs.unc.edu/studgov.