Rowe and Ross have work ethic, character and passion

I am writing to endorse both Desmond Rowe and Anarrah Ross for Homecoming King and Queen respectively.

As someone who has had the pleasure of working closely with both of these incredible individuals for four years, I can speak volumes to their work ethic, their passions, and individual character. I have never met two people who care as much about what they do than Ross and Rowe.

These two would be incredible representatives of the University if elected Homecoming king and queen. Their individual service projects are pragmatic, effective, and can start reaching those in need immediately.

I have been blessed to call these two my close friends during my time as an undergraduate. When reflecting on my time at UNC, I can say that these two have influenced me in greater ways than they will ever know.

They have the innate ability to augment the experience of every project they are a part of, and they also inspire their friends to pursue their passions in ways they previously thought impossible. I can think of no two individuals who would be better representatives of the university than Anarrah and Desmond.

Richard M. Brooke
Co-Chairman
Carolina Fever