Someone stole the grips from and tampered with the seat of a bicycle between 6:10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Saturday at 100 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole bike grips worth $10 and a bike water bottle worth $1, reports state.

Someone vandalized a champagne 2002 Mazda 626 around 12:01 a.m. Tuesday at 129 S. Roberson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person deflated a tire and damaged the car with a knife. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $1,500, reports state.

Someone punched another person around 10:42 p.m. at 161 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person ran after assaulting the victim, reports state.

Someone entered an unlocked 1995 Toyota Camry at 7:59 p.m. Monday at 1289 Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two flashlights worth $10, reports state.

Someone stole a laptop between 3 a.m. and noon Saturday at 425 Hillsborough St., Apt. 3D, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The Lenovo ThinkPad laptop was worth $1,000, reports state.

Someone stole a bicycle worth $400 at 3 p.m. Wednesday at 1104 Valley Park Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone broke into a vacant house between 5 p.m. Jan. 16 and 7 p.m. Saturday at 114 Glosson Circle, according to Carrboro police reports.

Although the person kicked in the door, nothing was missing, reports state.