Someone destroyed nine fire extinguisher housings and two porch lights at 1:53 a.m. Sunday at Mill Creek Apartments, located at 710 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The extinguishers were worth $30 and the lights worth $50, reports state.

Someone entered a 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse that might have been unlocked between 11 a.m. and 5:42 p.m. Sunday at 306 McMasters St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. An iPod worth $300 and Oakley sunglasses worth $120 were stolen, reports state.

Someone broke into an apartment and stole almost $500 worth of property between 3:30 p.m. Feb. 17 and 2:51 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Items stolen include an Xbox worth $299, 18 Xbox games worth $72, a pair of athletic shorts worth $5 and five pairs of jeans worth $100, reports state.

Someone broke the mirror off of a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee between 12:30 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the car was estimated at $200, reports state.

A Chapel Hill man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana at 11:30 p.m. Sunday at 200 Westminster Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Montoya Lynn Haith, 36, was cited for possessing 1.3 grams of marijuana, reports state.

Someone slashed two tires of a 2004 Subaru Forester between 10 p.m. Friday and 5:06 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the tires was estimated at $200, reports state.

A cat with dark gray stripes bit a woman at 5:30 p.m. Saturday at 222 Old Fayetteville Road, according to Carrboro Police reports. The woman and other residents had been feeding the cat, reports state.