Police log for April 20, 2010

A 39-year-old Chapel Hill man was arrested on felony charges of robbery, possession of stolen goods and speeding to elude law enforcement as well as misdemeanor charges of driving while intoxicated, resisting arrest and two counts of failure to appear in court at 12:22 p.m. Saturday at Old Oxford East in Chapel Hill, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Randy Antonne Burnette fled from police in a stolen $1,800 BMW 525, reports state.  He was placed in Orange County Jail in lieu of a $21,500 secured bond, reports state.

Someone broke into a home through an unlocked back door and stole almost $5,500 worth of electronics between 9 p.m. Saturday and 1:57 a.m. Sunday at 103 A Caldwell St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a $1,500 camera, a $1,200 TV, a $280 iPod Touch and two Apple computers worth about $2,500, reports state.

Someone threw a rock through a business window and caused $800 worth of damage between noon and 12:50 p.m. Sunday at 1730 N. Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone broke a window of a car and caused $400 worth of damage between 6:30 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. Sunday at 100 North St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone attempted to remove a mattress from his former girlfriend’s apartment at 11:24 p.m. Saturday from 825 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone entered a residence and stole $3,050 worth of camera and computer equipment between 8:01 p.m. and 10:02 p.m. Saturday at 110 North St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone left without paying for his or her meal at 6:30 p.m. Saturday from Bandido’s Mexican Cafe, according to Chapel Hill police reports.