Friday February 3rd

Police log for April 21, 2010

-Someone took tools from a home being renovated while the workers were out to lunch between 1 p.m. and 1:05 p.m. Monday at 2553 Owens Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The tools, which included several drills and a framing nailer, were valued at $2,235, reports state.

Someone broke the window of a 1999 gold Toyota Camry and stole a GPS from the dashboard between 5 a.m. and 11:17 a.m. Monday in a parking lot at 1710 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The GPS was valued at $250, reports state.

-A Chapel Hill woman was arrested on misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana, damage to personal property and resisting arrest at 3:35 p.m. Monday at 999 U.S. 15-501, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Malicia Chantal Darroch, 24, had 3.75 grams of marijuana seized during a traffic stop, report state.

-A Chapel Hill man was arrested on three charges of misdemeanor failure to appear in court, all from different counties, at 8:29 a.m. Monday at 845 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Frederick Levon Ford, 38, had orders for his arrest from Guilford, Wake and Orange counties, reports state.

He was taken to Orange County Jail in lieu of a $600 secured bond, reports state.

-A Chapel Hill 17-year-old was arrested for felony breaking and entering at 4:01 p.m. Monday at 1901 South Lakeshore Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Evan Alexander Bronson was transported to Orange County Jail in lieu of a $5,000 secured bond, reports state.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2023 Rivalry Edition