Police log for September 30, 2010

—Someone broke out a bathroom window at PT’s Restaurant between 1:45 a.m. and 2:35 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.Damage to the window was valued at $150, reports state.

—Someone broke into an apartment between 7 p.m. and 11:26 p.m. Tuesday at 108 Timber Hollow Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports.The person stole two laptops collectively worth $2,200 and a TV worth $500, reports state.

—Someone entered an apartment between 6:15 p.m. and 8:20 p.m. Tuesday at 750 Weaver Dairy Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.The person stole a TV worth $175 and a desktop computer worth $2,000, reports state.

—Someone stole $1,000 in money orders from The Pantry at 201 S. Estes Drive between 10:12 a.m. Monday and 1:37 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—Someone smashed open the rear door of a house with a brick at 12:19 p.m. Tuesday at 305 Iron Woods Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.Damage to the door was valued at $500, reports state.

—Someone painted graffiti on a wooden fence between 5 p.m. Friday and 8:10 a.m. Tuesday at 5639 Old Durham Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the fence was valued at $200, reports state.