Police log for October 27, 2010

*?Someone was robbed at gunpoint at 12:44 p.m. Saturday at 1513 E. Franklin Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a $30 Old Navy purse with one $30 wallet inside that held $30 in cash and debit and credit cards, reports state.

*?Someone was sleeping inside Time Out at 133 W. Franklin St. at 9:29 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

*?Someone made repeated calls and harassed another person at 1 a.m. Saturday at 208 Culbreth Park Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

*?Someone used a tool to pry open the door at Evans Jewelers on 300 S. Elliott Road between 5 p.m. Saturday and 3:47 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the building was valued at $350, reports state. *?Someone stole an $800 bicycle from a house between 9 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Monday at 424 Brookside Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

*?Someone entered a home through an unlocked garage door between 9:51 a.m. and 6:44 p.m. Sunday at 914 Coker Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. No items were stolen, reports state.

*?Someone broke the driver’s door window of a silver 2001 Toyota Camry between 8:30 p.m. Sunday and 11:10 a.m. Monday at 205 Chesapeake Way, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the car window was valued at $250, reports state.

n Someone was trespassing and may have attempted theft at Dillard’s on 201 S. Estes Drive at 11:35 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.