Contribute to Eve Carson Scholarship; go to Eve Ball

Senior year seems to be a lot about lasts. Last homecoming football game; last Halloween on Franklin St.; last walk through the quad on the first Tuesday of November. But this week, make senior year about firsts with the Eve Ball.

The annual Eve Ball celebrates the life of Eve Carson and raises funds for the Eve Carson Scholarship, the only UNC scholarship for students by students. At the Eve Ball, you have the chance to wear your Halloween costume again, connect with the Chapel Hill community, and dance with fellow seniors.
By buying an Eve Ball ticket for just $15, you will help fulfill the Senior Class Campaign goal of reaching 43 percent donation participation. What better way to contribute than attend a 21 and up costumed dance party with a DJ and a cash bar?

As the last class that attended Carolina with Eve, this is our opportunity to create lasting success for the Eve Ball and the Eve Carson Scholarship. Take part in the excitement and community that makes Carolina extraordinary.
Give Back. Connect. Honor Eve. Build a legacy. Attend the Eve Ball Friday, November 5th at the Carolina Club. 8 p.m. $15, 21 .

Katherine Novinksi
Director
Eve Carson Scholarship

Hogan Medlin
Student Body Presiden