Police log for November 10, 2010

• Someone spilled beer on a computer at the Holiday Inn at 10:32 p.m. Monday at 1301 Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.Damage to the keyboard was valued at $20, reports state.
  • Someone opened the door of a blue 2005 Subaru Legacy and stole $100 worth of items between 9 a.m. Oct. 31 and 9:30 a.m. Sunday at 202 Hillcrest Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone entered an unlocked silver 2006 Hummer H3 and stole items between 3 a.m. and 8 a.m. Monday at 1144 Pinehurst Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Stolen items totalled $275 and included an iPod and a gift card.
  • Someone entered an unlocked gray 2011 Honda Pilot and stole a $70 wallet between 11 p.m. Sunday and 11:42 a.m. Monday at 1094 Burning Tree Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone stole a $100 sign between 10 a.m. Friday and 6 p.m. Monday at Purfoy Road at Holland Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone attempted to enter a home through the back basement door at 1:32 a.m. Tuesday at 1103 Sourwood Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • A 21-year-old Carrboro man was arrested on warrants for first degree burglary and possession of stolen goods at UNC Hospitals at 1:13 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Sirmonnie Troy Jones was taken before the magistrate at Chapel Hill Police Department and was held in lieu of an $8,000 bond, reports state. Jones was transported to the Orange County Jail, reports state.