• An unknown subject slashed the tires of a silver 2008 Volvo between 10:30 p.m. Saturday and 2 a.m. Sunday at 175 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the tires was valued at $100, reports state.
  • Someone found a fanny pack at 11:15 a.m. Saturday at 314 Lindsay St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The fanny pack was valued at $50, reports state.
  • Someone entered an unlocked vehicle and took items between 7:30 p.m. and 8:25 p.m. Friday at 307 Old Franklin Grove Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a Macintosh laptop valued at $1,300 and a laptop case valued at $50, reports state.
  • Someone stole a wallet and used gift cards from the wallet in another jurisdiction between 9 a.m. Feb. 7 and 10:50 a.m. Thursday at 419 Thornwood Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. In addition to the gift cards, the person also stole a men’s gold wedding ring valued at $100 and a women’s gold wedding ring valued at $75, reports state.
  • Someone entered an unsecured vehicle and stole a GPS unit between noon Feb. 17 and 4 p.m. Tuesday at 226 McCauley St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The GPS unit was valued at $200, reports state.