The Alcohol Law Enforcement Response Team executed a saturation patrol Saturday focused on impaired driving and other alcohol-related offenses, resulting in 17 charges against nine people.
- one charge of driving with a revoked license.
- one count of driving while impaired.
- one charge of operating a vehicle by provisional licensee after consuming alcohol.
- one count of no operator’s license.
- two tinted window violations.
- four speeding violations.
- one safe movement violation.
- one insurance violation.
- one count of lane violation approaching emergency vehicle.
- one count of possession of less than one gram of marijuana.
- one count of possession of drug paraphernalia.
To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.