• Someone cut the tire and seat and scratched the paint of a Ford Expedition between 10 p.m. Friday and 7:23 a.m. Saturday at 105 Bright Sun Place, Apt. A, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The damage was valued at $400, according to reports.
  • Someone threw water on the manager of a bar at 1:31 a.m. Sunday at 1721 Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone entered a car and stole change between 6 p.m. Saturday and 10:14 a.m. Sunday at 710 Churchill Dr., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state that $5 in cash was stolen from the 2004 black Honda Pilot.
  • Someone found a loaded firearm next to the road at 9:30 a.m. Sunday at 104 Jackie Robinson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The weapon was a .45 caliber handgun valued at $1,000, police reports state.
  • Someone entered two unlocked cars and stole items between 11 p.m. Saturday and 9:30 a.m. Sunday at 1504 Murray Lane, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Stolen items included a Lexmark printer valued at $50 and $5 in cash, reports state. One car was a 2002 black Honda Accord, and the other was a 2002 black Acura, reports state.
  • Someone stole $5 in tips from Coldstone Creamery on Franklin Street between 12 p.m. and 2:43 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Police officers responded to Carrboro High School in reference to a possible threat at 9:21 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. It was determined that there was no threat at 10:12 a.m., reports state.