Police log for September 19, 2011

Someone stole a motorcycle in a parking lot at 211 Cosgrove Avenue between 12 a.m. and 7 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The motorcycle was valued at $6,000, reports state.

Someone was assaulted in a parking lot at 2501 Homestead Road at around 9:55 a.m. Thursday, Chapel Hill police reports state. The perpetrator punched the victim and was trespassed from town transit, according to police reports.

Someone reported a suspicious person and alcohol violation at 305 E. Rosemary St. at 12:48 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person damaged a door in a drunken stupor, police reports state.

Someone damaged property at 1301 Fordham Blvd. between 5 p.m. Sept. 9 and 12:07 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person damaged items in a hotel room at University Inn, reports state. Damage to bed linens was valued at $100 and carpet damage was valued at $1,000, reports state.

Someone broke the front door glass to China Wok in Carrboro before 3:26 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports. The glass had been broken and pushed through and someone unlocked the door from inside the business, reports state. Officers contacted the business owner, who said that the person who broke in took $25 in change from the register and about $30 in cash from the tip jar, according to reports.

Someone knocked a drink out of a woman’s hand and then fought with the woman in the parking lot at 3:54 p.m. Thursday 500 Jones Ferry Road., according to Carrboro police reports.