Police log for October 10, 2011

Someone willfully vandalized property around 2 a.m. Saturday at 407 Village Crossing Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Damage to the door was valued at $100, according to police reports.

Someone scratched the hood of a car with a chair around 12:11 a.m. Saturday at 316 Brooks St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the 2005 tan Chevy Malibu was valued at $10,000, according to reports.

Someone assaulted someone else with a deadly weapon at 11:08 p.m. Saturday at 112 Cole St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The person was assaulted at their home, the report states.

Someone tried to force entry into a victim’s residence between 10:30 a.m. and 12:35 p.m. Saturday at 5629 Old Durham Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The damaged door frame was valued at $200 and the door was valued at $100, reports say.

Someone trespassed in a government or public building at 6:48 a.m. Saturday at 498 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The individual was sleeping on a bench, reports state.

Someone was drunk and disruptive at 3:10 a.m. Saturday morning at the intersection of North Columbia and West Rosemary Streets, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was yelling loudly and impeding traffic, reports state.

Someone reported a suspicious person at 3:24 a.m. Saturday at 707 Aberdeen Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was walking on the sidewalk, according to police reports.

Someone entered and occupied an apartment and then left at 3:17 a.m. Saturday at 203 Barksdale Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. No force was used to enter the residence, reports state.