• Someone found a plywood door torn off and their front door unlocked at 10:12 a.m. Sunday at 205 Glade St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone damaged property between 9:50 a.m. and 1:35 p.m. Sunday at 120 Culbreth Park Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person hit a mailbox at the residence, reports state.
    The mailbox was valued at $30, according to reports.
  • Someone willfully vandalized property between midnight Friday and 5:10 p.m. Sunday at 710 Martin Luther Kind Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person threw a rock at the window of a 2009 gray Toyota Camry, reports state.
    Damage to the Toyota Camry was valued at $500, reports state.
  • Someone found a bag of illegal drugs in a yard at 5 p.m. Sunday at 411 E. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone had a deep stab wound on his wrist from a knife at 12:32 a.m. Monday at 500 Umstead Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone willfully vandalized property between 8:30 a.m. and 3:50 p.m. Thursday at 500 Weaver Dairy Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Someone dented the hood of a car by walking on it, police reports state.
    Damage to the 2005 gray Mini Cooper was valued at about $1,000, according to police reports.
  • Someone drew graffiti in a male bathroom on the lower level of the E-wing of the building at Carrboro High School on Sept. 30, according to Carrboro police reports.