• Someone communicated threats at 4:34 p.m. Friday at Phoenix Academy on Merritt Mill Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person made a hit list while at school, reports state.
  • A suspicious person left “gifts” at the Chapel Hill Fire Department at 403 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. between 6:40 and 6:50 Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone vandalized property between 1:05 a.m. and 11:46 a.m. Friday at 706 Greenwood Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person had spray painted all sides of a vehicle, reports state.
    Damage to the 2004 Black Ford Excursion was valued at about $600, according to reports.
  • Property was willfully vandalized between midnight and 8:35 a.m. Saturday at 1711 Curtis Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Someone placed leaves in a mail box and set them on fire, according to police reports.
    Mail valued at $1 was damaged, reports state.
  • Someone communicated non-physical threats at 7:21 p.m. Friday by threatening to burn down a house at 293 Summerwalk Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Police responded to a suspicious condition at 11:51 p.m. Saturday at Cleland Drive and Hamilton Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Reports state that fraternity brothers called in after being in the area of shots fired.
  • Someone broke and entered by sleeping in a crawl space under a residence between midnight and 2:26 p.m. Saturday at 114 McGregor Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.