Someone was reported for assault and for damaging property at 1105 Highway 54 bypass at 4:17 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person damaged windows with a log, causing minor injuries to occupants of the home, police reports state. Damage to the two windows was valued at $100, according to police reports.

Someone found car keys on a running trail located at 120 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The keys were found at 8:45 a.m. Monday and are valued at $200, police reports state.

Someone was assaulted on a bus at 3 p.m. Monday, Chapel Hill police reports state. The assault occurred at 9201 Seawell School Road, according to police reports.

Police responded to a peace disturbance at 1:52 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Former roommates were arguing at 101 E. Franklin St., police reports state.

Someone turned in a BB gun for disposal at 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 4 p.m. Monday, Chapel Hill police reports state. The gun was valued at $30, two boxes of pellets were valued at $3 and a box of BB’s was valued at $5, according to police reports.

Police responded to a peace disturbance at 313 W. Rosemary St. at 10:27 p.m. Monday, Chapel Hill police reports state. Subjects were fighting in the hallway of an apartment complex, according to police reports.

Someone broke into a residence at 501 Jones Ferry Road between 7 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. Monday and a television, Playstation and other items were stolen, according to Carrboro police reports.