Police log for Feb. 21, 2012

Someone communicated threats at 9:35 a.m. Sunday at 137 Johnson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state that someone threatened his or her neighbor due to a complaint about a barking dog.

Someone vandalized property between midnight and noon Sunday at 110 E. Longview St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone cracked a windshield with the legs of a broken stool, reports state. According to reports, damage to the windshield of the 2006 gray Lexus was valued at $800.

Chapel Hill police responded to complaints of a loud noise at 12:45 a.m. Sunday at 130 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state that the person was playing the television too loudly.

Someone lost property between midnight and 2 p.m. Sunday at 157 E. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state that someone lost or had his or her wallet stolen after they used it at a bar. Their bank account was subsequently fraudulently accessed. The person’s wallet included two debit cards, a Capital One credit card, a Citibank credit card, a Macy’s credit card, a New York driver’s license and bank account paperwork, police reports state. The lost wallet was a brown Bottega Veneta valued at $100, reports state.

Someone requested information from Chapel Hill police at 12:48 a.m. Monday at 4303 Pope Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person continually contacted 911 to request to speak with a police officer, reports state.