Police log for Feb. 7, 2012

Someone stole an iPhone between midnight and 4:05 p.m. Saturday at 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The phone was valued at $300, reports state.

Someone hid consumable foodstuffs in his pants and baby’s diaper bag at 4:10 p.m. Saturday at the Harris Teeter at 1800 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The foodstuffs were valued at $53.97, reports state.

Someone yelled at people trying to park at 6:58 p.m. Saturday at 179 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone stole a golf cart between 6:10 p.m. Friday and 10:00 a.m. Saturday at 1100 N.C. Highway 54, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The golf cart was valued at $4,500, reports state.

Someone took a computer from a nightclub at 120 E. Franklin St. at 2:00 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The computer was valued at $400, reports state.

Someone drove while impaired, endangering their son at 10:20 p.m. Saturday at 719 E. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone found graffiti on a wall on the Libba Cotten Bikeway near Brewer Lane at 9:30 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone found and turned in two credit cards and some type of identification apparently issued by the Mexican government at 5:15 p.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person said the cards were found in a potted plant somewhere in the area of 200 N. Greensboro St., reports state.