Attention class of 2013! Interested in becoming a senior class marshal? We are searching for a diverse, energetic group of seniors who love UNC and are eager to make our last year on the Hill our best.

The senior marshals assist the class officers in their mission of fostering class unity, serving as the official representatives of their classmates and building stronger ties between their class and the University, its alumni and its friends.

With your help we will be responsible for a number of University activities. You’ll have the opportunity to serve as the official marshals at University Day and spring and winter commencements prior to your own graduation.

You will assist the Office of University Advancement with the senior class’s campaign and assist the General Alumni Association in soliciting new graduate memberships from our classmates. Together we will help facilitate programs such as 100 Days ’Til Graduation and senior week events, including the senior formal and senior class send-off.

We encourage you to read our platform at TimAndNora.com to learn more about our vision for the coming year. The marshal application and more information about senior marshals can found at 2013.unc.edu. The application deadline is March 26 at 5 p.m.

We also encourage you to follow the class on Twitter (@uncseniors2013) and “like” the class on Facebook (UNC2013).

We look forward to receiving your applications. Go Heels!

Tim Palmer ’12
Business administration
Senior class president

Nora Chan ’12
Journalism
Senior class vice president