Someone vandalized property at 5:13 p.m. Wednesday at 201 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The damaged toilet at University Mall was valued at $100, reports state.

Police responded to reports of loud noises coming from a residence at 11:12 p.m. Wednesday at 2309 Environ Way, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone stole a dog between 2:40 p.m. and 2:54 p.m. Wednesday at 2525 Booker Creek Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person took the dog off its leash and left the area, reports state.

Someone entered an unlocked vehicle and attempted to steal property at 11:37 a.m. Wednesday at 212 Mitchell Lane, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person attempted to steal $60 in cash, which was recovered, reports state.

Someone found a microwave at 11:36 p.m. Wednesday at Morgan Creek Trail parking lot, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The microwave was valued at $50, police reports state.

Someone was assaulted at 8:45 p.m. Wednesday at 130 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The victim was punched in the mouth and kicked in the leg, and drugs or alcohol were involved, reports state.

Someone stole an iPhone at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at 405 W. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The phone was valued at $400, police reports state.

Someone failed to stop at a red light and possessed a marijuana grinder at 7:14 p.m. Wednesday at 201 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.