Police log for March 1, 2012

Someone trespassed and had drug paraphernalia in their vehicle at 1:06 a.m. Wednesday at 216 N. Roberson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was in a 1995 green Toyota Camry in a parking lot area at the Hargraves Center, reports state.

Someone was attempting break into and enter a vehicle by trying to open a truck door at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 9:13 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The car was a 2011 blue Ford, reports state.

Someone was drunk and disruptive and damaged property at 7:15 p.m. Tuesday at 111 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. An intoxicated homeless person went to sleep in a store and then urinated on herself, reports state. The person was inside Clothing Warehouse, where she damaged a rug, according to reports. Reports state that damage to the rug was valued at $50.

Someone reported a suspicious condition at 112 Forest Creek Drive between 2:34 a.m. and 9 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Someone may have tampered with outdoor spotlights, according to police reports. Damage to one spotlight was valued at $20, while two other spotlights were stolen, reports state.

Someone egged a vehicle on the road at 102 Newell St. between 5 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The vehicle had damage totaling $10, reports state. The car that was egged was a 2006 Mazda Tribute, reports state.

Someone trespassed at 112 Johnson St. at around 9:16 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. People entered property owned by CASA Properties, police reports state.