Police log for Aug. 30, 2012

Someone damaged property at 1768 Eubanks Road between 1 p.m. and 1:28 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. A vehicle was hit by a rock while moving, reports state.

Someone reported a suspicious condition at 1800 E. Franklin St. at 2:35 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person encountered an open door at a business that was closed for the night, reports state.

Someone reported a suspicious condition at 600 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 6:05 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person arrived home and found her apartment rearranged, reports state. Nothing was missing, according to reports.

Someone reported a suspicious condition at 106 Johnson St. at 11:05 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person reported someone was selling an item on Craigslist and changed the meeting location at the last minute, reports state.

Someone reported Tuesday at 10:15 a.m. that an employee had embezzled store merchandise at 1010 Raleigh Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a $20 lottery ticket, reports state.

Someone reported that two people were trespassing behind Summerwind Pools and Spas at 408 W. Weaver St. at 9:28 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports. John Holman and Omar Jah were found behind the building, reports state.