Police log for Sept. 17, 2012

Someone assaulted a female at 104 Johnson St. at 1:16 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person spit on the woman and struck her in the chest, reports state.

Someone reported an illegal dumping of scrap wood in a field at 5105 Barbee Chapel Road at 2:18 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Alexander Jenkins, of Chapel Hill, was arrested and charged with assault on a female and resisting arrest at 216 N. Roberson St. at 3:29 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Jenkins was armed with personal weapons, reports state.

Julian Antonio Martin, of Chapel Hill, was arrested and charged with assault inflicting serious injury at 305 W. Rosemary St. at 2:36 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was armed with personal weapons, reports state.

Someone broke and entered at 100 Prince St. between 6:15 a.m. and 7:56 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports. The victim witnessed two black men leaving the unoccupied residence on foot, reports state.

Someone reported injury to personal property at 200 N.C. Highway 54 on Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person’s vehicle was damaged with scratches on the passenger side and hood, according to reports. The incident occurred between 9:30 p.m. Sept. 6 and 7:45 a.m. Sept. 7, police reports state.