Police log for Oct. 17, 2012

Someone reported trespassing and a suspicious person at 600 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 3:32 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. A stranger was sleeping in the study room of a residence, reports state.

Someone trespassed a residence at 700 Bolinwood Drive at 10:41 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person knocked on the victim’s door and refused to leave, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 150 E. Rosemary St. between 10 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person keyed one side of a van and broke the headlight, reports state. Damage to the 2000 Toyota Sienna was valued at $600, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a vehicle at 409 Broad St. at 4:07 a.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone reported a suspicious condition at 112 Andy’s Lane at 2:40 a.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports. The victim said she heard a loud sound of something hitting her window, reports state.

Someone reported a dispute at Summerwind Pools at 408 W. Weaver St. at 9:53 a.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports. The dispute was about work to be performed on a pool, reports state.

Someone lost a laptop at 202 Roberson St. between 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.