Police log for Oct. 2, 2012

Chapel Hill police conducted a K-9 sniff at the intersection of Hillsborough Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 12:45 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone damaged property at 214 Pinegate Circle between 4 a.m. and 9 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person let the air out of someone’s tires, reports state.

Someone shoplifted from Office Supplies & More at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 3:45 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a Baggalini Bag valued at $150, reports state.

Police responded to an information call at 213 Crest Drive at 6:24 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. People were sleeping in the garage of a house that is for sale, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a residence at 120 Silo Drive at 11 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person entered the home through an unlocked second floor window, reports state.

Someone injured property at 503 W. Main St. between 9 p.m. Wednesday and 2:30 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person painted graffiti on the Fidelity Street side of the building, reports state.

Someone reported a cat walking by her window at 105 Jones Ferry Road at 3:49 p.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. The cat was causing her cat to go crazy, reports state.